Saturday, May 13, 2006

Reflective journal

The reflective journal is a very important part of coursework and of the overall assessment.

Please send your journal entries to your teacher (me) by e-mail. Your journal entries is confidential and will not be shown to anyone else without your permission.

Journal entries should be short---from three to five lines only. You are free to write in English or in Japanese. I want to see how you engage with learning English and the content of this course.

You have three choices
  • Briefly answer three questions…
    1. What did we do in class today?
    2. What did you learn?
    3. What should you do next time to improve your performance?
  • Briefly discuss one theme:
    My thoughts about English
    My thoughts about my English
    My thoughts about English class
  • Completely open theme ––– you decide.

Dave

No comments: